Big Savings With This Lesson Plan Combination Pack For A Doll's House!
Get the LitPlan Teacher Pack, Puzzle Pack, and Q&A Presentation for A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen together and enjoy BIG savings.
This bundle of lesson plans for A Doll’s House includes daily lesson plans, activities, vocabulary work, study questions, tests, writing assignments, puzzles, games, worksheets, slide presentations with the study and discussion questions and a whole lot more...available instantly as downloads.
Though each of these products (LitPlan, Puzzle Pack, Q&A) can be used independently, they are actually designed to be used together, providing a variety of materials for different teaching and learning styles.
Here's What You Get for $24.95:
A Doll’s House LitPlan Teacher Pack:
Essentially a complete teachers guide for the play, this LitPlan Teacher Pack includes lesson plans and reproducible resource materials for A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen. 108 pages. PDF
- 17 Daily Lessons
- Short answer study questions
- Multiple choice quiz questions
- Vocabulary worksheets for each reading assignment
- 3 detailed writing assignments
- Individual and group activities
- Critical thinking discussion questions
- 5 unit tests (2 short answer, 2 multiple choice, 1 advanced)
- Evaluation forms
- Review puzzles & games
- Bulletin board ideas
- Reproducible student materials
- And more!
A Doll’s House Puzzle Pack:
Here's a whole manual full of puzzles, games, and worksheets related to A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen. 130+ pages. PDF
- 1 Unit word list & clues
- 4 Unit fill in the blank worksheets
- 4 Unit multiple choice worksheets
- 4 Unit magic squares
- 4 Unit word searches
- 4 Unit crosswords
- 32 Unit bingo cards
- 1 Vocabulary word list & definitions
- 4 Vocabulary fill in the blank worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary matching worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary magic squares worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary word searches
- 4 Vocabulary crosswords
- 4 Vocabulary juggle letter review worksheets
- 1 Master set of vocabulary flash cards
- 32 Vocabulary bingo cards
- Answer keys to all worksheets & puzzles
- Unit words are character names, symbols, places, etc. and are the same words used in the LitPlan Teacher Pack.
- Vocabulary words are chosen from the book and are the same words used in the LitPlan Teacher Pack.
- You can print all pages or selected pages of the Puzzle Pack.
- Uses: Great to refresh your LitPlan Teacher Pack, for review, extra credit, reinforcement work, substitute teacher days, work for students who finish in-class assignments early, unit test sections, and more!
A Doll’s House Q&A Presentation:
With our Q&A slide presentation for A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen, you can project question and answer slides for your whole class to interact with.
- Short Answer Questions & Answers
- Multiple Choice Questions & Answers
- Essay/Discussion Questions
- Contents & Menu Navigation
- Slide-to-Slide Navigation
- Short answer and multiple choice questions are listed by book section. Essay/discussion questions are for the whole book.
- All questions are taken from our LitPlan Teacher Packs, but you don’t need to have/use the LitPlan to use this slide presentation.
- Short answer and multiple choice questions come in both QQQAAA and QAQAQA formats.
- Although this works sort-of like a PowerPoint, it uses Adobe Flash, so no expensive software program is needed. Flash comes already installed on most computers, and if yours doesn’t have it, you can download it for free.
- All of these materials are copyrighted.
- The purchaser (one user) may reproduce the student materials for use in his/her classroom only.
- Do not post any of these files to the Internet; that is a violation of copyrights.
- For additional copyright information, contact Teacher's Pet Publications Toll-Free at 800-255-8935 or via email at email@example.com.