Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Interactive Flip Book
Great alternative to the run-of-the-mill Jekyll and Hyde study guide! Students will practice reading / summarization skills, recalling details, writing and inference skills...and everything will be in this one pack!
Great for Center Task / Differentiation -Class Discussion -Fast Finishers and Review.
Each “flap” is ¾ inch and is ready for you to easily line up by using the directions on how to assemble the organizer.
- Plot Diagram(with answer key)
- Vocabulary by chapter (with answer key)
- Guided Reading Questions (with answer key)
- Characters fill in (with answer key)
- Novel background and Robert Louis Stevenson
- Gothic Literature and Background
- Victorian era, theories and themes (with and answer key and teacher notes
Aligned and Outlined ELA Common Core State Standards, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Print in color or grayscale. White paper or color paper.