Frankenstein: Interactive Flip Book
Great alternative to the run-of-the-mill Frankenstein study guide! Students will practice reading / summarization skills, recalling details, writing and inference skills...and everything will be in this one pack! Great for Center Task / Differentiation -Class Discussion -Fast Finishers and Review.
Each “flap” is ¾ inch and is ready for you to easily line up by using the directions on how to assemble the organizer.
This uses the same study questions as our Frankenstein LitPlan Teacher Pack, so you have yet another way to present the material!
- Mary Shelley’s Bio and Background
- Elements of Gothic Literature
- Study Guide and answer key (over 100 questions!)
- Themes, Symbols and answer key
- Antithesis-Contrasts of ideas, characters, themes, settings or moods
- Characters and their background
- Frame Story explanation
- The Enlightenment
Aligned and Outlined ELA Common Core State Standards, 9-12 Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Print in color or grayscale. White paper or color paper.