DOWNLOAD A Q&A PRESENTATION TITLE LIST PDF
Engage visual learners and check students' understanding of the novel with one easy activity. Our Q&A Presentations are a visual "slide" representation of the study questions, quiz questions, and discussion questions from our LitPlan literature lesson plans.
Here Are Some Great Features Of the Q&A Presentations
- Use Adobe Flash technology which works on most computers without additional software
- If your computer doesn't have Flash, it's free at Adobe.com
- Short Answer and Discussion Questions come in both QQQAAA and QAQAQA formats
- QQQAAA is better for giving a quiz; QAQAQA is better for discussion.
- Complete with menus and slide-to-slide navigation via mouse clicks
- Use with your interactive whiteboard or any screen
- You don't need to have the LitPlan for this to work. These are good review/study elements for any novel unit for a particular work of literature.
How To Access Your Q&A Presentation
- Order and download it to your device.
- The file you get is a "zipped" file, which just means it's a group of files that need to be extracted or unpacked.
- Click (right click for Windows users) on the file and extract all the parts.
- Your computer may ask you where you want the parts saved. Save them.
- Double click on the red Adobe Flash icon file, which is the .exe file.
- Navigate by clicking on the on-screen navigation links.
- To exit the presentation, hit your keyboard ESC key.
Here Are The Currently Available Q&A Presentation Titles: