SEE A VIDEO DEMONSTRATION BY CLICKING ON "PRODUCT VIDEOS" BELOW
Add a visual element to your lesson plans with our Q&A slide presentation for the stories and poems of Edgar Allan Poe! Project question and answer slides for your whole class to interact with.
- Short Answer Questions & Answers
- Multiple Choice Questions & Answers
- Essay/Discussion Questions
- Contents & Menu Navigation
- Slide-to-Slide Navigation
- Materials for these stories and poems: The Tell-Tale Heart, The Black Cat, The Fall of the House of Usher, The Purloined Letter, Murder in the Rue Morgue, The Pit and the Pendulum, Masque of Red Death, The Cask of Amontillado, The Raven, Lenore, To Helen, Ulalume, The Bells, Annabel Lee
Short answer and multiple choice questions are listed by book section. Essay and discussion questions are for the whole book.
All questions are taken from our LitPlan Teacher Pack for Poe Stories, but you don’t need to have/use the LitPlan to use this slide presentation.
Short answer and multiple choice questions come in both QQQAAA and QAQAQA formats.
Although this works sort-of like a PowerPoint, it uses Adobe Flash, so no expensive software program is needed. Flash comes already installed on most computers, and if yours doesn’t have it, you can download it free at Adobe.com https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
This item is a product to download, with instant access. Q&A Presentations are also available on CD as a part of the Poe Stories Combo Pack product, along with the LitPlan and Puzzle Pack.
All materials are copyrighted and may not be copied or distributed in any way. These presentations are for classroom use of one teacher in his/her own classroom. All rights reserved.
To View The Presentation:
After you purchase and download the zipped file, go to the file, unzip it (double click or right click and "unzip" or "extract"), then double click on the tpet_authors.exe file. That will launch the presentation. Navigate using the on-screen navigation. Hit the keyboard ESC key to exit the presentation.