Teach your 11th-grade students how to analyze and appreciate literary fiction with Reading Literature Level 11.
This book contains 7 short stories and 5 poems, all of which are annotated with important information to help students understand the texts.
Multiple short-answer questions for each story and poem require students to analyze literary elements like figurative language, structure, and tone and help them explain the effects of these elements on the meaning of the work as a whole.
Every question helps your students achieve the high levels of reading proficiency the Common Core State Standards demand, and the questions in the Teacher's Edition are labeled with the Standards they meet.
Texts in Reading Literature Level 11:
- The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe
- Home by Anton Chekhov
- Eveline by James Joyce
- Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- A White Heron by Sarah Orne Jewett
- Paul's Case by Willa Cather
- Tobermory by Saki
- Because I could not stop for Death by Emily Dickinson
- On Being Brought from Africa to America by Phillis Wheatley
- Mending Wall by Robert Frost
- Mother Night by James Weldon Johnson
- Dulce et Decorum Est by Wilfred Owen
TEACHER EDITION AVAILABLE FOR $34.95 CALL US TO ORDER (so we can verify you're a teacher)