Big Savings With This Lesson Plan Combination Pack For The Canterbury Tales!
Get the LitPlan Teacher Pack, Puzzle Pack, and Q&A Presentation for The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer together and enjoy BIG savings.
This bundle of lesson plans for The Canterbury Tales includes daily lesson plans, activities, vocabulary work, study questions, tests, writing assignments, puzzles, games, worksheets, slide presentations with the study and discussion questions and a whole lot more...available instantly as downloads.
Though each of these products (LitPlan, Puzzle Pack, Q&A) can be used independently, they are actually designed to be used together, providing a variety of materials for different teaching and learning styles.
Here's What You Get for $24.95:
The Canterbury Tales LitPlan Teacher Pack:
Essentially a complete teachers guide for the tales, this LitPlan Teacher Pack includes lesson plans and reproducible resource materials for The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. 266 pages. PDF
This manual can be used for either the Old English version or the modern translation. If you use the Old English version, the vocabulary words chosen won't match, making the vocabulary sections of the unit non-applicable. However, you will still be able to use the study guides, tests, writing assignments and other portions of the unit.
The materials in this manual are based on the Prologue and thirteen of the tales--tales by the Knight, the Miller, the Reeve, the Shipman, the Prioress, the Nun's Priest, the Pardoner, the Wife of Bath, the Friar, the Summoner, the Clerk, the Merchant, and the Franklin. For each of these tales there are short answer study questions, multiple choice study/quiz questions, vocabulary worksheets, vocabulary and text word search puzzles, vocabulary and text crossword puzzles, and extra worksheets.
- 27 Daily Lessons
- Short answer study questions
- Multiple choice quiz questions
- Vocabulary worksheets for each reading assignment
- 3 detailed writing assignments
- Individual and group activities
- Critical thinking discussion questions
- 5 unit tests (2 short answer, 2 multiple choice, 1 advanced)
- Evaluation forms
- Review puzzles & games
- Bulletin board ideas
- Reproducible student materials
- And more!
The Canterbury Tales Puzzle Pack:
Here's a whole manual full of puzzles, games, and worksheets related to The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. The same tales are covered as in the LitPlan listed above. 130+ pages. PDF
- 1 Unit word list & clues
- 4 Unit fill in the blank worksheets
- 4 Unit multiple choice worksheets
- 4 Unit magic squares
- 4 Unit word searches
- 4 Unit crosswords
- 32 Unit bingo cards
- 1 Vocabulary word list & definitions
- 4 Vocabulary fill in the blank worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary matching worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary magic squares worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary word searches
- 4 Vocabulary crosswords
- 4 Vocabulary juggle letter review worksheets
- 1 Master set of vocabulary flash cards
- 32 Vocabulary bingo cards
- Answer keys to all worksheets & puzzles
- Unit words are character names, symbols, places, etc. and are the same words used in the LitPlan Teacher Pack.
- Vocabulary words are chosen from the book and are the same words used in the LitPlan Teacher Pack.
- You can print all pages or selected pages of the Puzzle Pack.
- Uses: Great to refresh your LitPlan Teacher Pack, for review, extra credit, reinforcement work, substitute teacher days, work for students who finish in-class assignments early, unit test sections, and more!
The Canterbury Tales Q&A Presentation:
With our Q&A slide presentation for The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer, you can project question and answer slides for your whole class to interact with.
- Short Answer Questions & Answers
- Multiple Choice Questions & Answers
- Essay/Discussion Questions
- Contents & Menu Navigation
- Slide-to-Slide Navigation
- Short answer and multiple choice questions are listed by book section. Essay/discussion questions are for the whole book.
- All questions are taken from our LitPlan Teacher Packs, but you don’t need to have/use the LitPlan to use this slide presentation.
- Short answer and multiple choice questions come in both QQQAAA and QAQAQA formats.
- Although this works sort-of like a PowerPoint, it uses Adobe Flash, so no expensive software program is needed. Flash comes already installed on most computers, and if yours doesn’t have it, you can download it for free.
- All of these materials are copyrighted.
- The purchaser (one user) may reproduce the student materials for use in his/her classroom only.
- Do not post any of these files to the Internet; that is a violation of copyrights.
- For additional copyright information, contact Teacher's Pet Publications Toll-Free at 800-255-8935 or via email at email@example.com.