To Kill a Mockingbird I Have Who Has Novel Review Game
Students really enjoy this review game for To Kill a Mockingbird--and it's so easy to do.
Print out the PDF file. Cut the pages on the horizontal lines & fold the resulting "cards" on the vertical lines. Tape, staple, or glue closed.
Includes 36 game cards
How To Play
- Give each student a "card." Distribute all of the cards. If you have fewer than 36 students, some students may have to have 2 cards.
- Any student can start by reading the WHO HAS side of her card. For example, "Who has the name of the author of To Kill a Mockingbird?".
- The student with the answer (Harper Lee) on the I HAVE side of his card says, "I have Harper Lee!" That student then reads the WHO HAS side of his card.
- The student with the correct answer responds then reads his "WHO HAS," and so on.
- The game continues until all the cards have been read.
Print on card stock or laminate your game cards for use year after year.
This is also an easy activity for a substitute teacher to monitor!