Coming Up With Activity Ideas Isn't Always Easy
For about the cost of an hour of your professional time, you'll have dozens of activities ready to use.
Each Activity Pack includes activities for each section of the book as well as whole-book activities.
Teacher notes are included with each activity.
The activities cover things like:
- Recognizing the importance of setting in creating the atmosphere of the work
- Understanding the importance of word choice
- Understanding character revelation
- Understanding the interaction between character traits and plot development
- Understanding conflict
- Understanding the relationships between characters
- Understanding symbolism
These are just a few examples; each activity pack focuses on the elements of fiction and reading/writing/thinking skills that the particular work most lends itself to.
Just a note: Activity Packs contain activities--no study questions or unit tests or vocabulary work, just lots and lots of activities.
Go to the title that interests you, and click on the View Sample Pages button to see some of the activities in that particular Activity Pack.
We currently have these titles available and will be adding more in the next couple of weeks: