TRY A PUZZLE PACK FOR FREE! CHOOSE ONE & USE CODE PPFREE IN YOUR CART!
About Puzzle Packs
Studying important things from the novel is a whole lot more fun with puzzles and games. Built to complement the LitPlans but equally able to stand on their own, our Puzzle Packs give you a wide assortment of extra activities and worksheets to help students remember key characters, ideas, and vocabulary from the novel.
Each Puzzle Pack title is filled with extra resources for a single novel or book title.
Here's What You Get In A Puzzle Pack
- 1 Unit Word List With Clues
- 4 Unit Fill in the Blank Worksheets
- 4 Unit Matching Worksheets
- 4 Unit Magic Squares Worksheets
- 2 Unit Word Searches With Clues
- 2 Unit Word Searches With Words
- 4 Unit Crossword Puzzles
- 32 Unit Bingo Cards
- 1 Vocabulary Word List With Clues
- 4 Vocabulary Fill in the Blank Worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary Matching Worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary Magic Squares Worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary Juggle Letters Worksheets
- 2 Vocabulary Word Searches With Clues
- 2 Vocabulary Word Searches With Words
- 4 Vocabulary Crossword Puzzles
- 1 Master Set of Vocabulary Flashcards
- 32 Vocabulary Bingo Cards
- Answer Keys for All of the Above
Uses For Puzzle Packs
- Puzzle Packs are best used as review at the end of the unit of study for the novel.
- They can be used for whole-class activities with your interactive whiteboard or as individual or group activities with printed copies.
- Pair students up to work together on some of the activities.
- They're great for when students finish other class work early.
- Puzzle Packs help with substitute teacher days or days when you just have 5-10 minutes left-over in the class period.
- Need an extra section in your unit test? Pull out a worksheet from your Puzzle Pack for an instant test section.
"Provided good homework and after assignment alternatives!" -- Lauryn S. April 2016