Test your ability to use the Q&A Presentations here!
If you are not sure whether or not you can use the Q&A Presentation on your computer/device, you may download a free one here to test your computer/device's capability.
2. Go to your downloads folder (or wherever your downloads go) and find the WutheringHeightsQA.zip file you just downloaded.
3. Extract (unzip) the file folder. On a PC, you can right-click on the file and select "extract all."
4. After the files are extracted, double-click on the tpet_authors file with the Adobe Flash icon (red square with an f inside it) next to it. That should launch the program.
5. Use the on-screen prompts to navigate.
6. Hit your ESC key to exit the program.
Adobe no longer offers or supports Flash, but computers prior to 2020 should have it already installed, and we have tested several PCs with Windows 10 that were purchased after 2020, and the Q&A files worked on them even without the Adobe Flash Player installed.