Poe Stories: Interactive Flip Book
Great alternative to the run-of-the-mill Edgar Allan Poe stories study guide! Students will practice reading / summarization skills, recalling details, writing and inference skills...and everything will be in this one pack!
Great for Center Task / Differentiation -Class Discussion -Fast Finishers and Review.
Each “flap” is ¾ inch and is ready for you to easily line up by using the directions on how to assemble the organizer.
- Edgar Allan Poe Bio and Background
- Bio Questions and answer key
- Tell-Tale Heart study guide and answer key
- The Raven study guide and answer key
- Back Cat study guide and answer key
- Cask of Amontillado study guide and answer key
- Literary devices and answer key
- Vocabulary fill in and answer key
- American Gothic Literature
Aligned and Outlined ELA Common Core State Standards, 9-12 Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Print in color or grayscale. White paper or color paper.