Macbeth: Interactive Flip Book
Great alternative to the run-of-the-mill Macbeth study guide! Students will practice reading / summarization skills, recalling details, writing and inference skills...and everything will be in this one pack!
Great for Center Task / Differentiation -Class Discussion -Fast Finishers and Review.
Each “flap” is ¾ inch and is ready for you to easily line up by using the directions on how to assemble the organizer.
This uses the same study questions as our Macbeth LitPlan Teacher Pack, so you have yet another way to present the material!
- Teacher Notes (great for a teacher who has never taught Macbeth before!)for:
- About the Play
- Setting, Key Facts, 3 Apparitions
- Globe Theatre fill in and answer key
- Characters fill in and character map
- Study guide questions for each act with answer keys!
Aligned and Outlined ELA Common Core State Standards, 9-12 Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Print in color or grayscale. White paper or color paper.