Othello: Interactive Flip Book
Great alternative to the run-of-the-mill Othello study guide! Students will practice reading / summarization skills, recalling details, writing and inference skills...and everything will be in this one pack! Great for Center Task / Differentiation -Class Discussion -Fast Finishers and Review.
Each “flap” is ¾ inch and is ready for you to easily line up by using the directions on how to assemble the organizer.
This uses the same study questions as our Othello LitPlan Teacher Pack, so you have yet another way to present the material!
- Each act has study guide questions to answer
- Answer key for the study guide questions
- Characterization chart and answer key
- Character Map and Answer Key
- The Globe Theatre labeling activity and answer key
- Themes and Quotes
- William Shakespeare & Othello Background
Aligned and Outlined ELA Common Core State Standards, 9-12 Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Print in color or grayscale. White paper or color paper.