Number the Stars: Interactive Flip Book
Great alternative to the run-of-the-mill Number the Stars study guide! Students will practice reading / summarization skills, recalling details, writing and inference skills...and everything will be in this one pack! Great for Center Task / Differentiation -Class Discussion -Fast Finishers and Review.
Each “flap” is ¾ inch and is ready for you to easily line up by using the directions on how to assemble the organizer.
This uses the same study questions as our Number the Stars LitPlan Teacher Pack, so you have yet another way to present the material!
- Vocabulary (with answer key)
- Guided Reading Questions by Part/Chapter (with answer key and page #’s )
- Themes and conflicts (with answer key)
- Background on novel and author, Elie Wiesel
- Pre-Reading Concepts (with answer key)
- Plot Diagram (with answer key)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs (with answer key and page #’s )
- Characters (with answer key)
Aligned and Outlined ELA Common Core State Standards, 9-12 Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
Print in color or grayscale. White paper or color paper.