Engage Your Students With Reader Response Journals
This reader response journal for The Prince and the Pauper will give your students several top-quality, thought-provoking questions to respond to for each section of the work.
- By responding to engaging, pertinent questions about The Prince and the Pauper, students will think in-depth about important elements of the work.
- These writing prompts require your students to give more than just opinions; they have to support their ideas with evidence from the text.
- Many kinds of writing are included in the student reader response journals: personal reflection, poetry, dramatic writing, essays, and more!
CCSS: Using critical thinking questions that require textual support and employ a variety of writing formats, these reader response journals support the Common Core Standards.
There are dozens of writing prompts PLUS you get a 20-question multiple choice test for The Prince and the Pauper with the answer key.
Not especially interested in reader response journals?
- These questions can also be used as in-class discussion questions or essay questions on exams!
- They're handy assignments to have available as last-minute writing assignments that substitute teachers can easily administer.
- Need extra credit assignments? Written responses to selected questions would be worthwhile extra-credit assignments as well!
At just $14.95 and with all the possible applications, you can't go wrong getting this!