Looking For Literary Analysis And Discussion Activities?
- Our Common Core Approach to Teaching Literature guides give you a series of CCSS-specific activities for each reading assignment and for the whole book.
- All activities are written to the CCSS, not just aligned.
- Our CCAT series guides are all about analysis and discussion grounded in the text.
Our CCSS Guides Focus On:
- Reading comprehension
- Analyzing passages
- Character exploration
- Figurative language
- Elements of fiction & literary devices
- Meaning and inferences
- Writing activities
Some Other Important Points:
- Grade-appropriate CCSS are specified for each lesson.
- Lesson plans with objectives and activity directions are included.
- Reproducible student materials, worksheets, and discussion guides are included in the teacher's guide.
- Answer keys/discussion guides are also included.
- There are no traditional tests or vocabulary worksheets.
- Student workbooks (paperback workbooks of the reproducible student materials) are also available separately.
Here Are The Curently Available CCAT Titles: