Looking For Literary Analysis and Discussion Activities For To Kill a Mockingbird?
Guide your students through literary analysis of To Kill a Mockingbird with this series of lessons and activities made with the purpose of encouraging close reading and critical thinking!
Our CCAT guides are all about analysis and discussion grounded in a close reading of the text, focusing on:
- Reading Comprehension
- Analyzing Passages
- Character Exploration
- Figurative Language
- Elements of Fiction and Literary Devices
- Meaning and Inferences
- Writing Activities
- Grade-appropriate CCSS are specified for each lesson.
- Lesson plans with objectives & activity directions are included.
- Reproducible student materials, worksheets, and discussion guides are included.
- Answer keys are included.
- A PDF Student Workbook file is included; you can print out a whole workbook (or desired pages) to go along with your novel study for your students.
- Teacher's Guide is 322 pages; Student workbook is 150 pages.
Note: There are no traditional tests or vocabulary worksheets. Our LitPlan for To Kill a Mockingbird has these kinds of materials.