Advanced Placement Materials At Your Fingertips!
Willa Cather’s My Antonia, the final novel in her prairie trilogy, is the amazing story of an immigrant and an orphan struggling to carve a living from the American West and is recognized as her masterpiece.
This AP* Literature Teaching Unit helps you teach My Antonia and at the same time prepare your students for the AP Literature and Composition Exam. It's easy to add this unit to your lesson plan, and it will save you hours of preparation.
Every AP Literature Teaching Unit includes:
- A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts — both designed to mimic those students will encounter on the AP Exam
- A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of short-answer questions that require students to analyze literary techniques and elements found in the text
- A list of academic objectives your students will meet in the course of completing the unit
- Detailed lecture notes on essential information about the book
- Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study guide questions