The Maze Runner, the first book in James Dashner's dystonia pentalogy of the same name, is a thrilling novel that will be certain the keep your students guessing.
The Teaching Unit for The Maze Runnergives you a comprehensive academic framework that saves you hours of prep work.
You can rely on this well-researched unit as a strong base for your lesson plan — it was written by one of our seasoned educators with your needs in mind.
Every Teaching Unit contains:
- A list of academic objectives your students will meet
- Questions for essay and discussion
- A list of literary terms used in the book, with definitions
- A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts
- A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of vocabulary and questions about the book's plot, characters, literary techniques, and more
- Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study-guide questions